Questions about the WiFi connection (wireless network connection) on campus

Q:I would like to have visitors to conferences use the university wireless LAN. What procedures should I carry out?

A:Please refer to "Wireless LAN service for attendees of conferences or seminars" at the center website.

Q:At present, I am affiliated with the university as a researcher. I do not have a user name and password on the university integrated authentication system . I would like to use the campus-wide wireless LAN. What procedures should I carry out?

A:University regulations state that persons other than university staff and students may not use the wireless LAN. However, those researchers enrolled in laboratories other than those detailed above can have their laboratory instructor apply on their behalf. Please request your instructor to submit a wireless LAN ID application form.